Dedicated to making the world a better place.
One collaboration at a time.
The Northern Lights is committed to making a positive impact in Vancouver through:
- Using the beauty of circus performance as a channel for inspiration - we spark passion for life & inspire a sense of belonging
- Inviting expert panelists to engage with the audience in compelling conversations
- Facilitating engagement between the audience to cross-pollinate, connect and give back to the community.
The main goal of The Northern Lights is to facilitate events with a collaborative setting and theme where attendees feel inspired, energized and equipped to initiate a good deed in the world.
Northern Lights creates meaningful relationships in the city as a result of community projects initiated by the symposium 2018.
Bring people of diverse backgrounds together.
Facilitate a learning environment, participation and community engagement.
Create lasting relationship with the City of Vancouver and forms partnerships with Vancouver Parks Board.
"A happy and healthy community is not a fairytale.
All you need is a seed"
We came together through attraction of like minded life goals. We are all passionate about celebrating cross- cultural-generational-historical wisdom and love for the planet and humanity. We believe that in our city, we have all of the resources, knowledge and skills needed to be a consciously empowered, resilient, and thoughtful community. In a time where isolation and segregation are negatively impacting our health and wellbeing, we aim to spark meaningful relationships, which foster inclusion and belonging.
We believe that:
- Anything is possible when the world is viewed through the eyes of beauty.
- We must start preserving of the ecosystems by finding solutions for climate change and make changes in social patterns that negatively impact our community and planet.
- A community will come together to learn and play when there is good food and entertainment to be shared by all
It’s a Circus Revolution- Community Engaged for All Aged
With YOUR Hands- Implementing Visionary Community Design